Monday, August 2, 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to my blog!

Hello there, if you're reading this then you must have and/or interested in Asian male hair. I would like to welcome you to stay and keep up with what I will be offering you, but first let me introduce myself.

I am a Chinese-American male and currently a senior in college. I have absolutely no training or knowledge of hair/hair cutting/styling as a cosmetologist has, but I am in search of such information whenever it pertains to me. Ever since I started to grow my hair long after sporting the buzz cut a few years, I wanted to do something new with my hair. I wanted something that was hard to obtain and unique. This curiosity and intrigue led me to learning and analyzing hair styles and products.

I created this blog mainly for Asian males who have difficulty in styling their hair, looking for new hair styles, choosing products, and also to inform them. I feel that this area isn't very well understood/discussed, so I'm hoping to shed some light on it. In the future I hope to have mainly three different types of posts: 1.) Product reviews (buying and testing products on my hair and giving you the low down) 2.) An Asian male with a really cool and unique hair style 3.) Anything informative that's related to the site. I also hope to have about 3 posts a week.

So there you have it, this is what I'm bringing to the table. If you are interested, tag along if not good luck in life lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment